the light that feuled our fire then
[html]

-fails at life-

It pleased Ezekiel to see that Haven too had been harmed by the ghostly siren. His eyes glittered at this fact, but his face remained otherwise impassive. A slow and subtle nod was given to acknowledge what would remain unspoken. Shifting his weight uneasily, Ezekiel looked on as Elijah sniffed about the Hotel. The boy and his oddities unnerved Ezekiel yet, but he appeared normal enough on most occasions to have him passing for something more than what he was.

“I’m not going to apologize,” Ezekiel said lowly, lifting his eyes back to the mounted knight. “I was angry.” This simple reasoning was all he needed. Oh he had been beyond angry in those days. Only the cold hand of the forest had steeled his temper, but this was only surface deep. “Though you certainly could have run me through with that blade of yours, eh?” Humor came with a plastic smile and the faintest showing of teeth. Subtle messages were part of Ezekiel’s speech patterns—he showed friendliness, submission, and aggression all at once.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread