Death knocked and I answered
[html]

OOC jibbles

Io chuckled as Aeron spoke, 'No, I suppose your mother is worse when you take violence into consideration. But in our pack being a maid was a decent profession, lower down on the respect scale, our pack was a working pack as you know. We prized order.'. Io had chosen cooking as her profession, while Europa had chosen to be a caretaker to the younger members, 'Though Galileo kind of ruined that for a moment'. Galileo would have taken the builder's rank like his 'father' and his ancestors had. But Galileo had been one to ruin the best laid plans and had eloped to the surrounding countries with the pack's 'blesssing'.

Io frowned softy, confused at what was going on. But as Aeron spoke it all became clear. It was not romantic per se, Io had still not cleaned up the mess for earlier and the thoughts of earlier was still fresh in her mind. But she knew what she was going to say, what else would she say. Carefully taking one of the bracelets, silently as she did so, and placed one on her wrist after inspecting it with a smile. 'I accept your terms, and your offer'. She smiled and giggled softly, embracing Aeron, carefully avoiding squashing the pups.

<style type="text/css">
.ioheart1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #4C4F56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ioheart1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ioheart1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ioheart1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oheart.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #960018; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread