i need you so much closer [p]
[html]

-whispers- she should come back to dahliaaaaaaaaaa

Her paw laid on his arm, the one he had entended. Saul allowed the grin to pass over his face as she confirmed his words. It was so good to see her, and all grown up. She didnt smell like a collective pack and Saul wondered if she was living alone now. He wondered where she'd gone to when Lolita and her sisters had left, he wondered why she didnt go with them. His green eyes wandered to hers the split second before she launched herself into his arms. Her smaller body hit his wall of muscle and he didnt move, which was impressive if he did say so himself. He wrapped strong cream arms around her teenaged form, hugging her close and spinning in a circle. It was so good to see her, he didnt even realise just how much he'd missed her. He put her down again as she licked his cheek. He gave a soft chuckle.

"How had I been? Ahh, same old. Built myself a cabin, convinced Nayru to let me heal people... the normal! And what about you? The last time I spoke to you, you were hunting for frogs in the winter."

He chuckled, remembering the day clearly. She'd been so excited to find a frog, and although Saul knew she wasnt going to find out, he'd joined her in her hunt. She looked healthy now, her darker streak turned into a longer streak on her head. He wondered what she had been up to, but he needed to let her speak first before he launched in with more questions about why the hell it had taken her this long to come home and see him.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread