Theres things inside me
[html]

She was surprised to see Demi in such a position, gnawing on that bone like it was her first meal in months, and dropped one of the legs near her niece. "You'll need to eat a lot, then. Lots of meat. It'll be best to keep your stomach full and not let yourself get hungry too often. Is the father not hunting enough for you?" She was definitely concerned with the news, at the very least. Nani didn't know what male in the pack had done this to her family member, but if they weren't doing a good job of caring for her then they would get an earful from her. That is...if it was even a male from their pack. Maybe it wasn't.

It wasn't her business to know, but she would listen if Demi wanted to tell her. Naniko considered the other piece of meat before setting it down next to Demi as well. She would help her carry it home if she needed the help. "Eat up. I have plenty...and I could even go back for more. I buried it." she said. She was curious for Demi to tell her about the pups and how the pregnancy was treating her so far. "How do you know that you're pregnant?" She asked.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread