Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Aww this is so sweet / Word Count: 516 (5 points)

Songan did not mind having the she wolf crying on his shoulder. He was there to look after others just as he did with his siblings. It even reminded him of when he came to visit Sanuye and he was there for her to cry on too. Perhaps if Sanuye came and Amaterasu had decided to live with him, she would be able to help her through her tough times. It may help for her to interact with Sanuye’s pups and get to see how they were helping their mother through her rape. His gaze turned down to the white wolf as he noticed her ears move up to his offer of having her live with him. It seemed to come as a surprise to the she wolf, though she seemed to be giving it some thought.

The old wolf waited for her to answer, though it looked like she was giving his offer a lot of thought. Perhaps she was thinking she would be a burden to him when really she wouldn’t be. It would be nice to have some company back at his home while he waited for his companion. His golden orbs moved down to Amaterasu as she accepted his offer and would stay with him. He noticed her form a small smile on her face. It was nice to see her smiling again. He didn’t mind that she gave him another kiss, so long as it made her feel better. She then asked for him to lead her back to his home and began to head towards the bank. He smiled as he began to follow the she wolf towards the bank. She began to offer if there was anything she could do for him at home to just ask. "Thank you for the offer Amaterasu, but I don’t have much to do at my home. It mainly just has my crafts that I’m working on and a place for cooking."

As Songan came to the bank, Rain moved to his side. He got out of the water and strapped his knife back onto his leg before getting up on the equine’s back. He carefully took the horse over to the she wolf’s side and lowered his hand to help her up onto the horse’s back. Once she was up on Rain’s back, they began to head back to his home. He had he go back the way he came and along the borders. He kept her in front of her on the horse so that she could look around and move her arms around while Songan kept control of Rain and began to come to the village. It was such a beauty to look around the tribe as he made his way back to his home. It wasn’t long before he came back to his home and had Rain stop in front of the tent. He slid off the equine before helping the white she wolf down and offered for her to come in. He slipped in and began to lay out the extra pelts he had for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread