Ladies in their sensitivities
[html]
ooc

Things be confusing me and my timeline is shot to bits. Anyway. Happens after thread with Haku, before thread wtih Deuce. Not sure entirely where this will go, but I'll try to keep from a fight.

I guess I'll bleed in silence

Lubomir had been pacing the borders of Shadowed Sun for so long he had been slightly worried that he would dig a very long hole indeed. The wolf he'd met days before on the mountain had been quite a character, as far as he could see. That one had appealed to the beast in Lubomir and it certainly made him feel queasy, nervous, perhaps even a bit scared. The monster, the beast, that dark thing that lurked just out of sight had come out far too much. First the fight in what he later learned was Inferni land, then the black wolf and now Lubomir found he would dream of destruction, of killing and hurting those who had hurt him. He no longer ran from his nightmares, he embraced them, something which was just as frightening as everything else that had been happening lately.

The night was cloudless and what little light the stars gave was enough to light his way. He trod carefully, moving with more skill than he'd ever thought possible. His mind was a dark and dangerous place but he could certainly say he was himself. Lubomir carefully approached the lands where he'd nearly been killed but stayed clear of the border. He could smell them and he found himself snarling. Quickly he controlled his emotions and sat down on his haunches, surveying the land. It stank just as bad and the memory sent s shiver of visceral hate and fear through his stomach. But that too, quickly died down. He lifted his nose to the air and took long deep breaths of the stench and the underlying smell of them. He could tell now that the entire land smelt of bad wolf. There was no other way of putting it. He knew the smell of shifters and now, after the black one, the smell of non-shifters. But these were different. They were... no, Lubomir could give them no name. There had been no coyotes in the Old Country.

He let his mind wander, but his attention remained focused on the borders. He wasn't looking for a fight, but this time he would not back down from anything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread