Mysterious meets Anann
[html]

The golden and amber fem sipped at her drink, the mug getting ever closer to empty. Though she did wish she had some whiskey as opposed to the beer, but since it was Mysterious that was doing the sharing she could complain. Amused by his response to her question she gave a light chuckle and shook her head, disturbing the locks of hair tucked behind her ear so that they hung in her eyes. "No, no. I meant this region in general, not this part of the pack lands. Your accent is enough to tell me you are not from around here, not originally." Taking a final swig from the mug she tipped it all the way back as the last of the amber liquid flowed over her tongue. She sat the empty mug between them.

"I caught it the first time." She said as he repeated his name again. "And I'd appreciate it if you'd quit calling me 'sweet'. I gave you my name, use it." A bitterness creeping into her tone despite her best efforts to be sociable with this new member to the court.

Anann tensed as the terrier scooted closer to her, eyeing him rather suspiciously. The little man creeping into her personal space, her ears pressed forward and her began to lift in the tell tale signs of a growing snarl. She could not help but notice the advantageous height of his hand as it crept even closer. Lips curled back revealing pearly canines. "Keep your distance." She warned with a growling tone. It was bad enough she had to tolerate Keese, she did not want to have to put up with this little runt at pushing his own luck.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b787; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.anannsept21gift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift01 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#020000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 21gift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c1b787; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#615936; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift01-border1 {width:499px; border:1px solid #020000; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift01-line1 {width:477px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread