Spear me a friend
[html]

WC: 295

Saxif pushed through the trees faster when the yelp was heard. She gasped when she seen the source, an albino wolf was pinned to the tree by her spear. She started to panic as his hysterical voice spouted odd words of pain and anger. Oh no, no, no. I’m so sorry, what do I do? What can I do? She wondered if she should howl for help. She decided the best thing to do first was to free him from the tree. Her golden eyes fell upon his as they welled with worry and fear for the male. She side stepped to his side to avoid any lashing he had to give her. She wanted to help before getting what she deserved. She put her hand on his leg carefully and placed the other on the spear near the exit wound. Cautiously but quickly she pulled both hands in unison to reduce the pain as the spear freed from the tree. She held the spear to keep the end from dropping down and brought her jaws to the larger end. She crunched her teeth through the wood hard to break it cleanly.

She released his leg spitting wood and quickly shuffled back on her rump staying as low as possible. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to hit anyone. Her streaked hair fell over her eye as she looked down in shame. She was ready for any punishment the albino wolf had to offer. She injured him and now there he was with a spear’s head sticking out of his leg because of her. If there is anything I can do I’ll do it, I’m so very sorry. She had the urge to cry from the guilt but held it back as best she could.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread