Spear me a friend
[html]

An alternate dialog for Teo would've been, "Oh I'm fine. This happens all the time." :|

When the girl came bursting into vision, he gawked at her a moment, baffled and bewildered that she'd be standing there crying 'no no oh no' and asking, maybe not him, but in general, what she could do. He gave her a rather.... rude sort of look, a mixture of bewilderment and sarcasm. You can start with getting this spear out of my leg, please. His mind raved, though no words came out of his throat. He watched her with that same look as she approached, but the moment her hand touched his leg, that look quickly became a wince and then a frightened stare.

She did her thing, and the moment he could move again (...minus the leg movement, obviously) the boy jerked away and turned around to face her, ears pinning back. You can start with telling me why you were playing with a spear this late at night. That dumbstruck face from before? Yeah, this was the tone to match it. He angled himself around and glanced back at the night stone spearhead in his leg, still very much there and still very painful.

And then he shifted. A form he rarely, if ever, used. Secui. The front paws in this form, he knew, were better for grasping... and he hardly trusted this... girl to help him with this part. He didn't want her hands anywhere near there anyway. The shift itself was slow and apparently painful, though he barely made more of a growl to show for it. Once he finally did shift, though, he reached back at a strange, almost cat-like angle and yanked the spearhead out, instantly moving his hand to cover the wound firmly.

After a moment, he glanced back at her. It's not too bad. It looks worse than it is. Relax. Apparently she'd freaked out more than he had... then again, he was patient and very, very used to this sort of pain. Mind you, if it had been about an inch or so higher... then I would've been angry. He gave her a rather sarcastic stare, obviously not in the right mood to remember his submissive behaviour. Hell, who would be? And man was Teo's voice ever thick in his Secui form. Seriously.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread