[m]Die Dead Enough
[html]

OOC: <3 unexpected surprise +5

There's a stain on my hand and it's red! Oh my god, am I losing it?!
I can't help what I've done or I've said, It's the button I push!

Cotl had been chilling under the tree that he had picked, his pencil making a sketching sound as he sketched the lake and it's beauty. He'd been looking down at his sketch book for some time before he had started to hear the presence of another. He ignored it for some time, trying to get this certain tree to look like it did in real life until he needed to look back up at it. When he did look back up at it, the man let a grunt come from his maw, and his ears twitch along with his tail as he looked around the beautiful lake and he caught the sight of the familiar figure of one of the women who found him to be attractive apparently. He could tell because of their last meeting, and it wasn't like Cotl was not interested, because he was, it was just that he was different than she was. He could tell that he was much different than her, and he was almost afraid to let her see how demonic he was. He didn't want another incident that he had with Talitha, where she worried about his eternal soul and where it was going when he passed on. Cotl knew he was going to be just simple worm food when he died, because he did not believe in an afterlife.

He watched her with his bi-colored eyes, them narrowing to pinpoints on the woman and her thin body. She was much smaller than Talitha, she was more his size, but still she was beautiful. He found her markings to be exclusive and unique and utterly attractive to him. He didn't mean to let a sadist grin form on his lips, but it did none the less and he ended up stopping his drawing to watch her hunting the trout that were in the lake. He did not help her though, actually knowing better than to even intrude on the woman's hunting time. He didn't stop watching her though, because he didn't want to stop. He stopped drawing the lake because she was there, though he didn't mind, he actually wished for someone that he knew to be around, and the world decided that it was time for her and him to meet yet again. He did not mind her company at all. Cotl had seen the woman come back to shore and put her first fish on the shore, and then jump back into the water. He twitched his neck and cleared his throat before he had let out a few barks in her direction, telling her that he was near, since she didn't seem to have noticed him. The few barks were also inviting her over to him, to sit with him and talk if she so chose to do so. He did not want to leave from his comfortable spot, so calling her to him seemed to be justified in his mind. He didn't know if he would reconsider his comfortable spot to be noticed by the woman, it was a 50/50 chance though.

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread