all the world's a stage
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

He wasn't wrong. If she would simply not speak of it, she doubted many others would ever know that the Princess de le Poer had fled the lands. Of course, she could never claim to have been a steadfast force within them; it went against her morals to claim such false things as if they were reality. Simply not speaking of them, however, was not lying. It was omission, and omission didn't hurt anyone involved.

Though she had expected him to take the chance to leave her without her attempt to follow him gleefully, Hybrid would have none of that. His voice caused black-rimmed ears to fall to the side, crimson eyes narrowing as the petite woman turned to face him again. She would dismiss him as she would dismiss anyone; it wasn't her attempt to reign power over his head, but her way of telling others to leave her alone. She was giving him an out, but he didn't take the chance. Instead, he moved on to talk about her status in the Kingdom. Thin arms crossed before her chest, head tilting to the side as she took in his words and processed them.

"I don't wonder why they don't. They don't matter; they're no more my family than you are, Hybrid, and I care very little whether or not they choose to spend time with me." This time, she didn't claim she cared little for their opinions; it was clear now that she did, or she wouldn't have been so tense about her vile cousin's belief that she was no true Infernian. What they did, however...well, that was unimportant to the Optio, as long as her place was marked clearly in her home. She had a hard time believing, though it was honest opinion from the man who had been her uncle only months before, that she was anything like Hybrid Holocaust.

<style>
.free-a33 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a33 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a33 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a33 b {color:#627e7f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a33 {font-family: verdana, georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49564f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.free-a33 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a33.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread