On the search
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro smiled in appreciation to the man as he said he would keep his eyes out. He appreciated the man’s words and hoped with any help at all he could find his sister. He nodded in thanks but spoke of it no more, instead going into his trading proposition and listening to what Ehno had to trade.

“Oh even wooden items are welcome! I have had a hand at carpentry myself, I am more of a jack of all trades though, I only specialize in hunting and falconing, but I do like working with wood and leather. I figured there might be some metal items that could be traded, as I don’t normally know if there is anyone in my pack who works with it, so it might be a welcome sight in the least.

He smiled at Ehno, wagging his tail in anticipation, wondering if he would show his trinkets to Niro or if it was too prudent for the man to come within the borders of the pack. He would not impose and probably set up a time where they could meet again and Niro would have more things if the man was interested in certain items.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread