Finding no one
[html]
sorry for the awful delay :c i was on absence for the week.:

Silvano fought hard not to show his face falling. It was hard though; he had hoped that she would have known who Shiloh was at least. Had something happened that she was not well known? Maybe she had an accident like.. like Artemis had. But he shook his head at that, sighing rather loudly. That was when he felt embarrassed at the way he was acting. Bringing a hand up to his lips, he gaped with guilt at the woman. "I'm sorry, I just thought someone would know her here." But the woman had said she was new to the pack. So he could not really fault her for that at all. But maybe she could still help, and she had offered her assistance. How could he say no to that?

"If you'd be alright with that, I won't say no. I mean, unless she's gone, she's gotta still be here, right?" It had been so long ago though. What if she was here and did not recognize him? Then what? But when the woman asked if they had been related, the Sadira could feel his skin heat up slightly. "Ah. No.. no, I'm not related to her. She's.. a friend I met a while ago and thought I'd come back to make sure she got home fine." Kind of late, but, oh well. "I'm Silvano, by the way. From Crimson Dreams." She said she was knew to Dahlia, maybe she had not heard of Crimson Dreams?

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread