Warmth of the soul
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro felt bad for the woman, who wanted a pup so much, but did not have that second half to finish what could be started. If he were not mated he was sure he would try to sooth that feeling out of her by helping her have one, after all that was how his first three arrived... though he still did not remember that night at all. He was surely mated now, and a man with honor.

“One of these days you will find a man of your own, and you and him can share a love that will grow with a pup. I’m sure of it, you are a really lovely, nice young wolf, you just need to let yourself be known to others.”

He said, though he was sure she was trying. The right man would find her for now he would let her enjoy his son’s company. She changed the subject to blueberries and she handed him a patch of them and his ears perked. He hadn’t seen these for some time now, he took them and smiled at her.

“Oh wow they look delicious, where did you find them? And it’s so early in the season!”

He said before popping one into his mouth. His son looked from him up to her and before he could ask for some she beat him to his own question.

“Yes ma’am I would love some!

The boy said wagging his tail ferociously waiting for her to give him some of this mystery fruit.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread