Meeting with a blacksmith
[html]

OOC/WC

Listening to the male, he nodded, he would travel to Halifax. It wasn't that long away and he was most interested in the male's wares. 'I'd very much like to see this armor you speak of. Do you make them?' Cercatori d'Arte did not have a member who could work metal as of yet, or at least that Galileo knew off. The pack only had one merchant so if the male accepted the offer to join, perhaps he would help out in that department. Galileo himself, although ranked as a performer, was an adept painter also.

Thinking about what he could offer Galileo turned away, thinking hard. He didn't turn to face Inrik as he voice his offers. 'I have paints, wood, a few pieces of jewellary, among other things...' he paused. 'I can show you what I have at my home if you like. I can get you and your... friend a drink and maybe something to eat'. The pack had a stables, perhaps he could 'borrow' a hay bale a give to the creature.

Galileo once again voice his opinions. 'I think you'd fair well in Cercatori. Your more than welcome join anytime you want'. Another pause came as Galileo considered his words. 'We are a small pack, peaceful too. The pack is in close proximity to others in the area, perfect for business'. d'Arte was indeed a pack worth considering for any loners.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread