[m]Die Dead Enough
[html]

OOC: <3 trust me, i've seen like a million times worst. This isn't half as bad as some of the ones i've seen. +3

There's a stain on my hand and it's red! Oh my god, am I losing it?!
I can't help what I've done or I've said, It's the button I push!

She seemed to ignore him at first, before she had thrown her second fish onto the beach where the others were and her weapons and then she had swam to where she was closer to him. His brow cocked as he watched the gray, black and blue beauty swim under the water and over to him. Once she was over where he was, she had splashed water in his direction. The water drops got on him, and his sketch pad, in which he jumped up from his spot and gave a really angry glare at the woman. He looked at his sketch pad and tried to get whatever water he could off of it and then he had snorted and twitched his neck at the woman as his ears fell back on his head. Du gots mein pad vets. the man growled. She asked him if he was afraid of the water. He was not. He shook his head and snorted again. He knew she was teasing him, wanting him to join her in the water. He held a frown on his face, and his rust ears were flat against his head still. The man twitched his neck again and he let out a NYEH from his mouth as he looked at her, with only her head above the water. It'd been some time since Cotl had swam just for fun, he normally only got in the hot springs when he wanted to bathe, and to get blood and dirt from his pelt.

The man snorted for a third time and he finally just gave up and then he started to run towards her, and into the water, and when he had gotten about half way in, he had then just jumped the rest of the way in and he swam towards her, attempting to catch the smaller female within his grasp, and looking quite hilarious because of the way he swam. He doggy paddled towards the woman and when he was closer to her, he reached out to grab her, and if he did, he would pull whatever part he got of her close to him, to where they were face to face, if not then he could continue to try to get her until he was successful.

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread