Baby you make me happy
[html]

Word Count » 000

Amaranth listened to strel as she smiled. ,b>"I'll be sure to tell him that." She said as she giggled. She watched as Jiva played with the toy that Amaranth pulled out. She looked at him. "I'll bring it over sometime and see what you can do.

"Well I'll try my best to make it not too complicated" She said as she giggled She would like to have new things she would bring him old things that he could do what ever with. She would really enjoy things like dresses and some new pants and shirts. she hated raining in dresses.

Amaranth nodded as she looked into his deep eyes. "Well as long as you are happy thats all that should matter." she said as looked at Jiva. "Not too soon an thank god I'm not ready for him to grow up to fast on me. But when I need clothing I intend to come to you."

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread