M - take my heart out
[html]

And Talitha throws Kiki for a loop.

She couldn't deny that it was also her fault they'd since stopped truly seeing each other, as she'd found other things to do — painting the mansion, teaching Makhesthai...well, she wouldn't have to teach Makhesthai anything now. There were many things she wouldn't have to do. Slowly, she began to realize the time she'd have to herself with the loss of both her grandmother's charge and the wolfdog from the mountains. Something sank in her chest. She would be alone. In the past, alone did not mean days on end, simply hours after socializing with the pack around her. Loneliness was not something frequently experienced by the de le Poer princess; in truth, it frightened her.

But Cotl's voice managed to ease her brief concern as he spoke about his own piercings, how they told a story in his mind. She couldn't understand that, but she accepted it without question. Like her, he didn't understand why others took them on; he even asked why she had hers. It took a moment for her to think of the reason, her head unwillingly ignoring his comment on their attractiveness. "Myron gave me mine. I just wanted to see what they were all about." A laugh left her, albeit soft and lacking exuberant joy.

Her mind meandered past the body modification, frail hands combing through the straight black locks of her lover's hair as thoughts turned over in her mind without prompting. Always back to loneliness. "Cotl, I want you to be my mate." The words shocked even her, but she didn't pull away or stammer; instead, she continued. "And I don't mean I want to stay here with you and sleep with you. I want to be more than just a lover." Crimson eyes locked onto the blue-and-red pair of the Imaginifer, unveiled determination hiding in the irises. Gently, she leaned forward, resting her nose against the German's.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread