Flying Is Fun Until You Fall
[html]

Looking up from where she sat, she saw the male. I'm okay I guess, a hangover and a broken heart She mumbled to him. Looking at the river in front of them blankly. Her headache was killing her, but her heartache even more so. She looked up and stood up, looking in her bag and finding her bottles of liquor, she looked at the labels, the old priceless eighty year old wine in the palms of her hands. She wasn't going to drink it, oh no. She riled back her right arm and threw them one by one into the river. Won't be needing these no more.

Looking back at the male, she said I'm Cassie. She hoped he didn't think much of her wasting wine. She simply didn't need it. Smiling at him and studying his features. Her headache was pounding and severely hurting. Last night's activities came back to bite her. She didn't care if his fur was matted and bloody. She wanted someone to talk to.

She sat back down tracing her bow's curves lightly with her index finger, she didn't know what more to say. She sighed and looked up at him again not sure what to say. She took out her cloak and wrapped it around herself. She smelled the rabbit in her bag but didn't bother taking it out to eat.

<style> 
.zero-lily p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-lily b {color:#d93222; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-lily {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fb5138; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/lily.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread