Delicate Work
[html]

OOC: That's alright Smile. If you wan't we could always finish it OOC, and then start on the wolverine one...oh, also sorry for the shortness, I've been having writer's block recently... / WC: 192

She blinked, “Huh? Am I ok?” She tilted her head softly to the left and then sat down. “Yeah, I’m ok.” She told him, “Just came to the realization of something.”

She then sighed, and plopped down on the ground. “This thought that came to me, just startled me a bit, is all.” She continued to answer. Her back rested to the entrance of her den, and as the rain fell, small little droplets would bounce onto her fur. She found the feel of rain quite enjoyable.

Her tail moved back and forth within the soil beneath her. “So…” she began, finding silence developing around her. She was drawing a blank on what to say. What should she talk to him about? He was stuck with her until the rain stopped, there had to be something, anything to talk about. She sighed again and scratched behind her ear.

“Slade, do you have a mate?” The question flew out of her maw before she knew it, and she quickly snapped her mouth shut once the words flew out. The heat rose on her flesh, as she blinked in surprise to her own voice.

<style type="text/css">
.whiterose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.whiterose-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#A2CD5A; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.whiterose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.whiterose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... able-2.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9ACD32; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread