as the future repeats today
[html]

Revealing himself as Saul's littermate, Alae acknowledged while she listened to the tidbit story of how Gideon and his litter mates settled into Dahlia de Mai, and how apparently there was more to their flock that went missing. Alae had not had the opportunity to personally acquaint herself with Bris Stormbringer yet, but kept the name in mind for later encounters (also the Stormbringer surname was fairly easy to remember for her at this point). Apparently a severe snowstorm swept through the region with the passing winter, and two of their siblings disappeared in such. While the mention of that didn't sound like comforting news, Alae nodded to such. "I'm sorry to hear about your other siblings, hopefully it was a turn around in direction." Never really dealing with a snowstorm, Alae wasn't sure how a snowstorm could be as severe as it was to lead someone off the trail to somewhere else, but attempting to keep the best possible alternative in mind for Gideon. Explaining how the dynamics of Dahlia de Mai had shifted over time, Alae agreed with Gideon that the pack was in good hands (and paws) now with Nayru. "From what I've seen at a glance, Nayru seems very strong willed for a female to be leading a pack. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better in the future." The Sidhe only encountered Nayru from what she seen at the pack meeting, and hopefully aspired to meet her on a more personal level in the future one day.

Describing the taste of shark fin soup to the best of Gideon's ability, Alae attempted to imagine what it tasted like. It couldn't have tasted too much different from the way fish naturally tasted, but then again Gideon interpreted that it was really a category all in its own. Any mention of food made her jaws slightly water, and Gideon offered to provide her some sample of shark fin once they were completed with the vineyards. Feeling absolutely elated and interested in the offer, Alae nodded her muzzle quite vigorously. Food was always something to celebrate with, and the prospect of new food always had the Sidhe looking forward to it. "I'd absolutely love to. Thank you for the offer." Alae said, already feeling her tongue slide across her lips in feverish hunger. Besides from the shark fins, Alae was slightly puzzled when Gideon mentioned children. Children, at his age? Some males chose to wait a little more in maturity to raise offspring, but Gideon looked terribly young to have children. "You look terribly young to already have children of your own blood?" Alae questioned, not sure if it was too personal to ask in the event the children were adopted, but that was only her assumption.

Using the leftover tools of the humans, it made sense to use such tools in order to capture items as large as the shark. Fishing in the four-legged form was also a challenge in itself, but their species before the virus made them Luperci had mastered fishing even in their ancient forms for centuries. It appeared like Gideon knew what he was talking about, and Alae took this to consideration. "Well, I know who to come to now if I ever need tips on fishing. Hey, do you mind helping me out with this patch of barbs and weeds? I've only got a few more to pull up in this area before it's cleared." Alae asked. If Gideon was too busy with getting the shark back home to hungry mouths, Alae wouldn't oblige to such.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread