legion of the serpent
[html]
i guess i have to reply next since it's more or less implied I should xD

Liliana approached them atop a horse and that only made the young man's excitement mount, pardoning the pun. He had hoped she would come and she had come astride that which they sought her out for. However, she did not look as lean as she has before. Perhaps she was ill or maybe pregnant with someone's child? He did not gawk, but he did not bother asking about it either. She recognized him and Silvano smiled back at her. "Oh, you remembered. That's awesome," still in his teen speak months. He was fast approaching his full adulthood, but for now he was still more or less a juvenile in some respects.

However, Silvano turned briefly to eye his father, whom the woman had addressed. "This is Kansas Sadira; he's my father," he introduced, gesturing toward him to add anything that he would like to the woman. Then, after the greetings and pleasantries were over with, the Sadira male turned back toward the dog woman and finally got the point. "Liliana, we're here to talk about horses, getting one, training one, maybe more, I don't know. I do know that I would like to find a way to get myself one." There was no way to see how she would react to that, or if AniWaya even had any horses to spare. Maybe a mare was due to breed or due for a foal soon? He had come a calling before about them but had not made any leeway. Perhaps now they would?

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread