Goodbye, my almost lover...
[html]

Sky couldn't look up at him from their hands at that point, though she did listen, hanging on every word he spoke, ears heavy on her head and voice silent. He mentioned someone named Rhiannon, though she paid little mind, her mind registering it for later in case it came up again. She managed a weak smile when she realized just how honest he was being, grateful for it. She didn't move away when he pulled her chin over to look at him, shoulders sagging a bit and eyes locking onto his. He went on to share his own experience, the experience of his mother, giving his words of advice and at the end... she smirked.

She reached up and playfully tapped his cheek with her free hand. I'm offended that you'd think you'd offend me. She joked, sticking out her pierced tongue playfully, feeling a little better than before. The hybrid's eyes were still pretty sad to look into, mourning all the same, but at least she felt lighter now. Thank you, Tal. You're... probably right, yeah. Sky agreed, nodding her head slowly and feeling her eyes pulling away again.

I just don't understand why it all goes to shit for me every time. It's like I'm not meant for it or something stupid like that. She heaved a sigh, one that bounced her shoulders a bit. ...I'll get over it in time, sure... but it's still painful. She brought her free hand up to her face, rubbing at her eye to rid herself of the itching feeling there that came with wanting to sob or sniffle. And... I'm sorry about what happened with your crazy lady. She glanced over at him again, smile faded. I guess we both know what it's like, huh?

WC
<style>
.zero-daffodil p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-daffodil b {color:#ebed9a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-daffodil {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#e5e5e5; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#838786; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... ffodil.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread