Wishing to Rebuild
"Are you ok?" she asked a few minutes after he had gotten up. She had looked back at him as she walked back to her pile of rotten wood, picking up as much as she could and carrying it back to the ditch. She hoped she hadn't hurt Leon's feelings by asking all those questions. She didn't want to lose him because she was foolish enough to ask if he had a mate. "I'm sorry Leon. I never meant to make you cry. Its just I'm so lonely. No one will want someone like me as a mate. Look at me," she said throwing the wood down. She looked at her hands, the pink skin and patches of fur that made her look like a monster. She looked like a monster, with patches of pink skin showing though her once beautiful pelt. She missed her fur, the beautiful grey and white pelt that often kept her warm.
"I am a monster. A monster no one can love."
she whispered closing her eyes as tears threatened to cascade down her muzzle.

She longed for someone to love her, to fill the void her family had left in their passing. She needed love and it was Ayasha's small display of love that kept her from falling off the edge. She went back to picking up wood and throwing it in the pile, her emotions driving her almost to complete madness. She shook as she cared the wood and after a few times going back and forth with the rotten wood she gave into her emotions and broke down, turning and throwing the piece of wood in her hand out into the field with a scream. She hugged herself and sat where she stood and mumbled her feelings to the world. "No one wants me. No one can love me. I am a monster.... I just want to be loved.... just want to be loved...." she would mumble over and over. At lease Leon had felt love for another and received some in return. She had only her family to love her and now they were gone from this world.

Messages In This Thread