When you're gone [LEADER NEEDED]
[html]
-dies- well I just assumed because of all the pictures you did of Mag, you put her eyes brown. P: However, no I'll change it because I love blue. (: Also could you pm me the basics about her? Like her birthday and stuff, so I can use this information. ;D

Magdalena was in almost shock when one of the few she was looking for happened to greet her instead. With a huge smile and so much joy in her heart that she thought she'd explode, she made her way closer to Iskata until it was unbearable to walk, and she had to run, almost knocking her mother over. She nudged Iskata and gave her a warm, caring lick. "Mom." she managed to breathe out, excitement overwhelming her. However, she stopped all the warmness for a moment, "How are you?" she was so happy to see her mother again. Mag had been waiting, what felt like ages, for this one moment. She wondered where Ember and everyone else would be to, hopefully not to far considering she'd want to see as many siblings as there were around here. The blue eyed girl giggled and licked her mother again, "It's been so long, this moment has been way overdue."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread