On the search
[html]

meep

Niro explained that he was a jack of all trades, and learning that he had even had a hand in working with wood pleased the Marino carpenter. "Ah, I see. Falconing is certainly an interesting specialization, I must say." He glanced to the bird perched upon the man's shoulder as he spoke. It seemed like such a rare specialty around these parts, as the Marino could not really recall meeting any others who tended to birds. Naniko had once befriended a little finch, who she had used to communicate over long distances, but hers was less of a specialization and more of a product of her fluency in low-speech.

"If you do have a like for wood-working, even if only slightly, you may find some of my things interesting," he continued. "If you have the time, I could even take you to my workshop to see. The Manor isn't terribly far from here." He motioned over his shoulder with one hand toward the direction of the Dreamer's communal home. The Marino felt certain now that this Miracles wolf had no ill-intents, so there would be no harm in accompanying him further into the pack lands. He didn't know whether the bird-friendly Niro was in any particular hurry, but if he wasn't, heading into the territory to further discuss trading possibilities seemed smarter than standing around the borders.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread