Searching
[html]
OOC: Hi Honey Big Grin / Word Count: 508 (5 points)

Scorpius gazed around as the darkness began to settle into the land. He could barely see himself in front of his face. He emitted a soft sigh as he was sure the only things that would be nearly visible on him now were the ruby eyes as well as the mask he wore on his face. He hoped whoever was coming was someone he knew and would not be taken back by his new appearance. As he leaned against the tree, he reached his hand into his new back and pulled out a small necklace he had found on his way back. It was silver with a beautiful heart in the center. He hoped he would be able to see Melee and give this to her, though he was sure that wasn’t going to happen; though it would still be nice to see her again. He ears folded down as he held the necklace in his fast. He kept his hands behind his back just in case he was lucky enough to see the she wolf coming.

The black male paused as he caught the scent of someone coming in his direction. The scent seemed familiar. As he turned his gaze in the direction, he could see a figure coming his way. It looked like someone was indeed on patrol tonight. As the figure came into view, he was relieved to it was Saul, Melee’s uncle. He remembered last meeting him when he followed Melee home as a pup. He gave the wolf as smile as he stepped forward. His greeting did not surprise him. The last time he had wandered here, his mother had followed him and taken him back after a bit of a confrontation. He nodded as he responded. ”Yes I am alone. Mom is back in Anathema. I told her I would be out of the pack today so she shouldn’t come looking for me.” He watched as the male leaned on a tree near by him. He returned to his tree and leaned gently back on his tree.

Scourpius had not forgotten the reason that he had come to Dahlia de Mai in the first place. His ruby orbs moved over to the male and moved the necklace out, looking at it again. ”So Saul, how has Melee been? It’s been so long since I’ve last seen her. I’ve been wondering about her since she wandered over to Anathema. Is she safe?” There was a look of worry in the male’s eyes. The last time he had seen her, she made a dangerous move and came to try and visit him in his home pack. If anything, he would have to be the one to come visit her. With his mother so close in Anathema, it would not be safe for the she wolf. He looked over to the wolf as he waited for her answer. Perhaps he would have good news for the masked wolf. It would be good to hear something nice after the past events he was through.

<style type="text/css">
.piusi b {font-weight:normal; color:#328e9e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.piusiooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#328e9e;}
.piusi p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.piusi {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4821/piusi.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #328e9e; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#f71a46; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table © Sylvie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread