Skip to the beat
[html]

OOc: Yup, short is okay with me ^w^ Let me know if I should change how far they have traveled! <3

Grinning off the rush of blood to his face, Leon chased after Amata. She was weaving around multiple obstacles, trying to put distance between them. Even with these movements, the ease of which she maintained steady breathing confirmed that she was not putting her all into their little game. That was fine with the Timber male, and he would restrain from going all out as well. He was enjoying the back and forth tag more than anything he had for the past week.

Focusing himself, Leon picked up his pace again, closing the distance between the two until he was running behind and to her right. Dodging around another tree, the male ran forward and nudged her side gently, taking the lead once more. From the mansion, they had to travel roughly thirty miles north east before they could actually begin heading towards the city. So far, they had covered about ten* miles. He turned his head to glance at the woman chasing him. Fifty five miles wasn't to harsh a distance, but he didn't want her to be exhausted when they arrived. As he dodged around a boulder, he decided to ask her if they should slow down once they had hit the thirty mile mark. Ultimately he would leave it up to her. She knew her body better than he did. Just as he knew his better than she did.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread