m-You Know I Make You Wanna SCREAM
[html]

WC:350+
OOC:

The boy was rather strange, he spoke to the two, telling them that he broke the rabbit and was trying to fix it. Panda and Venom both would cock their eyebrows at the being, and wonder why he was trying to fix it. Panda approached the being closer, on her fours and she sat down next to the man and looked at what he was talking about. She looked at the cleanly cut rabbit. The man did not look like he was going to eat this rabbit, only look at it's organs. Panda had gutted plenty of rabbits to know where all of the organs went, but she never had tried to put it back into the body. She never needed to, never had the curiosity of how it all worked. She looked at the young male and shook her head. I dunno how it goes back in. Imma sures that it attaches to some other organ in there and it goes around this area she spoke, pointing to the lower stomach of the rabbit. Venom felt slightly left out so he had walked over and leaned on Panda's shoulders and looked over at the rabbit. He did not speak though. He silently asked himself why the other would want to fix it. Why are you trying to fix it anyways, if I may ask. the boy finally spoke to the other boy whom was older than he.

With the way the older male acted,you would think that Venom was older, but it would be the other way around. Venom had just turned a year old this year, and this other would be coming of age. Venom watched at the other male's aura, him losing it at some point and then finding it once again. He watched the other male, seeing what he would do, what he would say to respond to Venom and his question. You smell of an unfamiliar place. Where are you from? Panda asked curiously, since she had noticed that his scent was of a pack, but one that was not familiar to the Panda patterned woman.

<style>
.AnaFK-12 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-12 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-12 b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-12 {background-color:#b9b19c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... utmeup.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-12-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread