Build me up
[html]

Due to the merge I'd like to wrap this thread up. But maybe after Ichika no Ho-en is established Saxif can come visit Pripyat there!

Pripyat smiled as the girl spoke, it seemed their assigned task was truly done and Saxif now had another meal on her mind. His smile grew at the suggestion and almost he agreed to it, ebony lips parting to verbalize such consent. Yet the knowing eyes of a girl who was somewhere else with someone else flashed before him and the courage all drained out of the boy. Although technically he was doing nothing wrong, and even if he were he had no obligations to anyone, a strange guilt flooded him. This wasn't who he was suppose to be spending so much time with, and already far too many hours had elapsed with the young Aniwaya girl. Had they met only a few months before, it might have been Saxif and not Arye and yet fate worked the way it had and Pripyat had to shake his head slowly.

"Ah um, no. I'm sorry. I can't." And why not? There was no reason really, except for the burning desire to be at Arye's side just then. Yet he could not say this, for it was insulting and also unwise. Although he did not intend it, what came next was a lie. "My father will be wondering where I am. " To use Jefferson as an excuse seemed dirty, but the boy found he did not mind. Ducking his head and not wishing to be rude, he amended, hoping Saxif hadn't taken his rejection to heart. "You are free to hunt these lands though. And when you are tired, you can find perhaps somewhere to sleep near the ranch house." And then he bowed lowly to the girl, almost apologetically. "See you around then? Yeah?" And turned tail and fled from something that had almost been something more.

<style type="text/css">
.seadock-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seadock b {font-weight:bold; color:#476d6d; letter-spacing:1px}
.seadock p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seadock {margin:0 auto; background-color:#89a49e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... pbyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#314a4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #191941; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread