The best Kind of pie
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: OOC: Sorry it's so short, I'll find a way to make it up!!!

She was glad the man was smart. He pretended to eat the pie. If he really did eat the pie she would have thought there was something really strange about him. She smiled and nodded a puppy nod of approval. She beamed at him when he gave his name to her, and she repeated it, letting it roll off her tongue, but when he asked about who was taking care of her she stopped short.

“Anu makes sure i eat, but I can take care of myself.”

She said rather defiantly. she was her own wolf now and didn’t have to listen to mommies and daddies anymore, rthough she hadn’t really caught anything big enough to satisfy her needs, she could hunt, and in time she would be able to take care of herself in no time, so she would be independent from now on.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread