i'd catch a grenade for you
[html]

Go right ahead. :3

Well, wandering off had come out worth it in the end, or so Gunnar thought. He trotted back to where his mother had left him with high spirits and an even higher, wagging tail, grin plastered on his face. He'd met a new friend! Eclipse was her name, a pretty tawny pup with even prettier eyes and epic hunting skills (or at least he thought so). They'd met on the beach, quite a ways away from where his mother had dropped him off. So of course, by the time he reached the clearing, he felt the aching tire of his little legs starting to creep up on his good mood.

And then there was his mother. Valinta's look of fear and panic quickly struck home, sending a pang of guilt through him quicker than any scolding ever would. His tail was still waving as he approached the clearing, but upon seeing his mother back before him and looking very afraid, he tucked his tail and lowered his head, grimacing. Great, now Mom's going to freak out because I ran off. Was it still a good adventure? Was it still worth it? So far, yes... but...

...h-hi, Mum. Came Gunnar's weak greeting, head low and ears back in obvious guilt, probably for being caught, not for worrying her. (That's just how kids are.) Did you do anything fun while you were gone? His attempt at distracting her, a very bad attempt, probably about to blow up in his face.

Image courtesy of Antmoose@Flickr; coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.GunnarThrone p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.GunnarThrone p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.GunnarThrone b {color:#607caf; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.GunnarThrone .name { width:200px; height:10px; float:right;}
.GunnarThrone {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/124dL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#777777; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread