[M] angry isn't the bet feeling
[html]

Mysterious gripped tightly onto a thick branch as he eyed Mizu strangely. He looked as if he was lost in his thoughts, planning his escape from the territory before Luperci came to the woman's aid. It sickened him that all of these people could live their lives normally. There was no fun in life if you didn't live it on-the-edge, to him at least. He dropped some of his empty alcohol bottles from up high to show his disrespect for the tribe.

The terrier smiled slightly as he shouted, "Woah there lady, don't get too excited!" then cackling for a moment before he listened back in. The canine shrugged and added, "Not really. Just gotta be me y'knnow?" in a smaller voice. He scratched at one of his ears and focused back on the furious wolf below.

"Yeah, you can say that. 'N I hope you're happy when them babies are stillborn" he finished off rudely. All he could do in these moments if silence was be patient and plan constantly so he can slip away smoothly at least once more.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread