we haven't learned
[html]

I don't know, his grammar is conflicting, so there! Go to WotP, Arri is back and I talked with her, she might be joining souls. Go to the topic on WotP, there is sme new stuff going on!

Red looked at the coyote distrustfully. There was no way that this coyote was actually smiling at him! I mean, honestly. The masked ‘yote was smiling and wagging his tail and everything. This was not the norm. Or maybe it was? Red decided right then that the rest of Inferni wasn’t bad, it had just been that wounded female. All the rest were just people like himself or Skoll or Cercelee. The hybrid nodded and observed the other, who appeared to be thinking very hard about what Red had said. One of these days Sol was going to have to learn plain old English.

Right about then the coyote before him blabbered on. Red raised both eyebrows and politely waited for the other to stop talking. He had never met anyone who had just talked and talked and talked. He was like the Energizer Bunny. (if Red knew who and what that was) Red coughed softly at the end. The other seemed to want an explanation for his strange way of talking as far as he could get. He didn’t know what ‘charades’ were. ”Hablo Español. I talk con English también. I try to talk English. I Red Sol.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread