The blacksmith's visit
[html]

Sorry for the delay, hoping I'll be more active now 300+

The other man's horse seemed a bit perturbed by the appearance of the Knight and his steed. Perhaps Haven should have approached at a slower pace, but the large equine seemed to quiet soon enough and it appeared no harm had been done. The man introduced himself in kind and clear curiosity was piqued in the two toned rider. A blacksmith? Haven had never come across one who held any skill with metal. He knew that the King dabbled in the practice some but it was not Vigilante's main practice or concern. Ever since he had become a Knight, the Aatte had dreamed of having some armor of his own. Perhaps this would be his chance.

Inrik turned to grab a bag full of his wares and Haven dismounted to gain a better look at what the blacksmith had to offer, and odd excitement stirring in his chest. He listened carefully as the Stone male spoke of the items and what else he could craft—the mention of armor made his heart jump into his throat for a moment. Haven was entranced at the opportunity that lay before him and took no notice of any odd expression or feelings others might have caught from the strong luperci. "I will be sure to tell the King of your skill, and my other packmates as well. I am sure that my mate would be quite intrigued by your jewelry," he said with a smile. Princess had a soft spot for trinkets, however it was not her desires he was thinking of for once. "You mentioned you have armor, and I see this shield you have here. I am the pack's main protector, and while we have prospered lately it is best to be prepared for any outcome...what would you charge for some armor and a shield?" After the question was asked Haven held his breath behind a cooly interested facade. There was not much the Knight could offer, but he hoped upon all hope that some sort of deal could be arranged.

<style type="text/css">
.havengoldenknight b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0BE58; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havengoldenknight-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havengoldenknight p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havengoldenknight {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#112A48; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... knight.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C7B034; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#1E508A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread