At This Point In My Life
[html]

Welcome to Inferni! We can keep going for a few posts if you'd like, or wrap up here. Smile

Though young, the girl had a rather impressive list of skills. Ezekiel knew that his cousin took care of the plants, as did Sage’s sisters, but the girls had become scarce and much like strangers to him now. Many things which had been familiar were slipping through his fingers as the summer dragged on. This was why, despite her age, Ezekiel believed that this girl Selena might prove useful in the days to come.

“Well Selena, I’m Ezekiel. I lead here. Inferni has warriors,” he explained, well aware of his own weapons on display. “But we could use your other skills. There’s a greenhouse that could use some work. Come on, I’ll take you there.” Turning, the coyote gestured for the girl to follow him and began heading back along the trail Talitha had taken only moments before. “There’s a lot of rooms left in our mansion, so if you’re comfortable there you can claim one. Otherwise some of us live in the caves, so it’s really your choice.”

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread