Welcome my heart home
[html]

Mati had not intention of ever leaving Crimson Dreams. She was happy, and content with her life here. But she found no contentment in her fear. It strangled her and she wished it would slip away like dead stiff fingers. The thought of exploring brought her to a certain standstill with her anxiety. But when he agreed she was able to break through, smile and stand on her paws. She could bring her mind to think of other things, and Mati was suddenly grateful for Barrett's presence. Yeah. She said simply, the normal feelings of her own happy self coming back. This is all new territory for us. She explained, though to any experienced wolf it was easy to see that fact.

She walked slowly beside the taller male, her tail waving tentatively.The trees gradually broke away, and the small town was all that was left. She knew not why the humans had built here, but she liked to imagine it was because it was a beautiful place. The roofs towered over them soon enough and Mati work within herself to control her emotions. Nothing would come jumping out of the shadows. At times she wasn't even sure why she was afraid of the gray loner, in her time Mati had fought fiercer foes. Excuse me. She said once more to Barrett, stepping aside to change from the four legged form to her taller well curved figure. Emerging from behind a few trees she gave him a smile, and bundled the long mane of wild curls and knotted it. Much better. She commented, another step towards feeling fully herself.

<style type="text/css">
.matijune01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faf4eb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #584a43; }
.matijune01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matijune01 {margin:0 auto; width:487px; background-color:#c5b9b1; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... une01s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9b8b80; padding: 125px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#78675b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.matijune01-border1 {width:487px; border:0px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.matijune01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:0px dotted #9b8b80; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread