Terrible sting and terrible storm
[html]

What he said was true, in a way. Mew believed that if they had adopted the child instead, then it could have been saved. Brought up to understand to be just, and controlled, unlike the Inferni way. It was true; they were wreaking havoc onto them all, and no one seemed to dare to stop them. Perhaps it was time to do so, and that Haku was right to show that they would not be oppressed by them. With the loss of her own children, however, she could not forgive him for killing the child, although she did not say it. It would lead to a less than constructive conversation. She was glad, though, that he had done it for different reasons than the attack on her, and it lifted her darkened mind slightly. Yet she could feel enthusiasm rise, or rage, or a combination. The subject was dangerous for her lately, proven by how she had reacted during the conversation with Iskata. Don't get me wrong, there are few things I would like to see more than to see them fall, to make them disappear. No one are safe with them around. But I wanted to hear your side of the story, I needed to know why you did it. There is, however, the issue of whether it was right of you to throw our tiny pack into a war with them. They are superior to us in numbers, and it worries me.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread