My Silent Undoing
[html]

Sorry, forgot to edit the OOC from my last post -___-

Ever since Dahlia de Mai up and left, Axelle has been making daily routines to the old graveyard. Her old friend Dracula was happy for the company, and she was happy to give him company. She was in Optime form today, carrying her bag. She had a few snacks inside of cooked meat and jars of water. She planned to stick around for a while. She hoped the old black ghost wouldn’t haunt her today. She felt peaceful, and she didn’t want anything to disrupt that.

She walked along the old trees at a calm pace. She wasn’t in any rush or any hurry. She walked along with her head down, watching the grass as she did so. From walking so long without looking up, she hadn’t realized she’d approached someone. They were ways away, and with a black coat. Their scent smelled familiar, but Axelle couldn’t really put a finger on who it was. She carefully approached, and her heart jumped into her throat when she saw her malnourished friend lying beneath the tree. She hurried forward and sat before the female, ”Voron?” She didn’t mean to look like a pest, but she was worried. The last time she saw the female, she looked plump and healthy. Her bones were showing through her skin and her fur looked unhealthy. She looked like she was on her death bed.

Axelle began to retrieve the food out of her bag without even thinking. She was never hesitant to help a friend out, but was selfish when it was a stranger that needed her. Voron wasn’t a stranger, and she deserved Axelle’s food. She placed the jar of cooked meat in front of her dark friend, and the jars of water next to it. ”Eat, my friend. You look like you need it.” She didn’t mean that in a hurtful way; she just wanted to help her friend.

Axelle untwisted the top and took out a few chunks of meat and placed them on the detached lid. Then she pushed it towards Voron. She took out the bowl that she was originally going to use to give Dracula a bowl of water, and placed it in front of her as well. Then she poured a little bit of water into it. Then she sat back, feeling like she hovered over the female enough. There was nothing else she could do for her now, but hope that she would eat the given food.

Word Count → 410

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread