M. Censored
[html]
Feel free to archive this when you read it, I guess. XD I'll start the new one soon since you started this one~

“Nah, I don't want to take the plants from ya. I might be interested in some of their seeds, though?” Alone, they would not constitute a fair trade—after all, he didn't need to diversify his existing selection, and a handful of seeds would hardly be any skin off her back—but it was a start. The boy was pretty generous in his dealings, often accepting less for more. On one hand he wanted to build good customer relations; on the other, he really just didn't care. He had too much weed to ever smoke on his own, so trading the excess for some “cool stuff” was a win no matter what. Still, he didn't want to short change himself that much, and though he'd usually take others at their word, he didn't even know her name or that of the pack from which she hailed.

“Maybe some pelts or crystals?” he tried, before his brain sputtered to a halt at her final proposition. Prostitution wasn't something he'd ever considered before, but boy—now was he ever! It didn't occur to him that it might be immoral or wrong; hell, she had offered. And well, he wasn't going to refuse. It had been less than a week since his unexpected fling with Crimson Dreams' captivating Eques, but as Naniko had predicted, the teen was always ready for more. Somewhat dumbfounded, he simply nodded his consent, submitting to the decadence and delight that carried them well into the night. Although this was her payment to him, he did his best to be accommodating and make it fun for her, too. At long last, they collapsed on the couch in a heap, the drugs and her sex carrying him easily into a land of restful slumber.

By the time he awoke, the wraith was gone. Had it not been for the bundles that disappeared with her, he might have thought it all a dream.

<style type="text/css">
.barrett-snail b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.barrett-snail p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px;}
.barrett-snail {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... ail-xt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:justify;}
.barrett-snail-inner {width:350px; border:none; margin:0 auto 0px auto;}
.barrett-snail-wc {border-top:1px dotted #000000;line-height:10px;font-size:10px;font-family:'lucida console',sans-serf;text-align:right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread