True Living
Eclipse was still that puppy that she had once been, but right now this seemed to be too important to try to act out, though Razekiel seemed casual. She liked him already, but she was afraid of making a mistake. She looked down as he asked if she had done any crimes and looked over at Saul... then at the man before her. She breathed deeply, she wasn't one to lie and she wasn't going to start now.

"I ran away sir, I wasn't suppose to but I ran away..."

To her that was a crime, a fairly big one, but she couldn't think of anything more horrible than that, not even with the epidemic she had gone through, she had come out of it fairly unscathed. She looked down knowing that this would get her shunned away if anything. She was still a pup still learning and would eventually learn that running away was nothing as horrible as some things. Hearing Sauls words made her heart sink. Was her mother not with the pack then either? Had she too been lost like her father? And she knew it was her fault. She hoped she would never feel like this again, and wasn't sure why she was so effected by it. She was never one to shy away and soon enough she would be herself once again.

Messages In This Thread