Never More
[html]

Mind if we close soon?

The suggestion was considered by the female for a few moments, but she ultimately shook her head. ”Thank you, but no. I need to be at the top of my game and in this form to defend the pack if a call should come to the borders. That is one of the main reasons that I stick to this form” She explained. Her offer of the tools was denied, but that was alright. It was good that Axelle had tools of her own that she could use.

She nodded and made to follow the girl back to her den. The cave system was easy enough to get around…she hoped that Axelle would feel at home soon. Maybe the furs would help with that; they weren’t terribly easy to get, and they would spruce up her den and hopefully make her feel more at ease with this new environment. ”Are you glad to finally be able to settle in one place, Axelle?” She asked.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread