A Sheep in Wolve's Clothing
[html]
WC → 369 :: Selena isn't the one who starts fights, either, though her temper compromises that. xD She's an aggresstive pacifist-wannabe. Let the awkward conversation began.

The fighter inside of the Black wanted to jump on the wolf before he had the chance to do so to herself, but she made herself stay rigid. No matter how argumentative he was becoming to the she, she refused to strike first; a tiny part of her that swam over the river of temperament hoped this would end without wounds. But as the seconds ticked by, it seemed highly unlikely as the male was unresponsive to her warning. Selena wondered if he was contemplating of running away now, which would have been the safest thing to do, for the both of them; despite being trained, she was still smaller than the other and no battle move was going to keep him from inflicting damaged if it ended up in a fight. But, her wandering thoughts of what he was going to do next were suddenly shaken off as the wolf sprang forward with what seemed to be intending to attack her.

The coywolf scrunched up in a tight crouch as she was taught, prepared to meet him when he came close enough with tooth and claw. But, the male fell short of where she expected him to land, and caught-off guard yet not even fazed into backing down, snapped around to where he jumped off to, her large ears flat against her head and muzzle contorted. Was he toying with her, did he think she could not handle him? If he was going to play like that, she decided, she was going to play along with his game. With a surprisingly vicious snarl that one probably would not expect from a female, she leaped towards the male with paws stretched forward. But, like he did, she fell short and landed a mere two, perhaps three feet away from his face, tail raised in higher in anger and barked at him, “If you want to leave unharmed, stop playing games.” With another annoyed snarl, she whipped around and started to stalk towards the borders, glancing over her shoulder with a burning, powder blue stare to see if he was following; she was going to see this outsider out of the territory, even if he wished against so.

Today I'm speaking my mind and if it kills me tonight, I'm ready to die

Selena Black
By Kiki
<style>
.kikifree05-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.kikifree05 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kikifree05 b {color:#877d5c; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.kikifree05 {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8UGH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2935f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:#2d1b0d;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.kikifree05-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.kikifree05-name {text-align:center;font-weight:bold;font-size:36px;margin-bottom:10px;color:#8b7c74;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;}
.kikifree05-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread