M-Modern Day Blues
He heard the stool and a grin spread across his face, at least tonight he’d get one thing done on his check list, bar fights where always interesting. Eyes looked at the bar keep with a flair of excitement and he only shook his head. Hot breathe came across his neck, and he didn’t flinch, the adrenaline starting to fly through his body as he took another long drink. A soft ahh sound escaped his lips as he finished the drink, not choosing to address the high pitched male beside him.

Damn Aussie was all that was going through his mind as his head swiveled to meet the offending patrons gaze mere inches from his face. If he had recognized this person as a girl, the position would have proved to be much better for kissing but since the threat was addressed more as some short boy trying to prove a point he only offered a quick grin.

“Ahem, I believe I said, Damn Transgendered Faggots, yes I do believe that was it.” He turned in the seat then standing right before him, chest barreling outward pushing the girl/boy thing back just by the act.

“And just what exactly do you think you can do about it”

Messages In This Thread