A Sheep in Wolve's Clothing
[html]
WC → 328 :: Gosh, I'm starting this think that Sel is asexual, pfft, the way she doesn't believe in romance. >> xD

Selena was oblivious to the fact that the man behind her was contemplating about her, not that would care if she knew or not. Coming from a traditional family and surrounding, she did not interact with many males that were not blood-related; she even had an inkling that her parents had suitors in mind when she had gotten older, and was perfectly fine with that fact, otherwise her family would claim that she was ruining the family name by running with someone who had “impure blood” that was not suffice for the Black’s. So romance what not something she had in mind when she came in Inferni, and it did not rest in her mind either at that moment. “It may not be the safest thing. Many outside of my pack are as aggressive as them. Strength comes in numbers, but do as you wish,” she warned vaguely, turning her head to glance at him for a moment over her shoulder to judge his reaction.

“In any case, here’s the border,” she went on, walking closer to the skulls that lined their territory. Selena had no feelings for the skinless bones, no disgust or pride, and it clearly showed on her impassive face as she stared at the back of the heads and sat for a moment to look over the skulls. “I don’t know how you missed them, but watch out for them from now on.” The coywolf felt no need to tell him anything else, and could have walked off without another word. She started to do so, standing back up after her feet got a short rest and began to trot off, but something made her pause, perhaps formality and manners, and said to the wolf, “Selena.” Her name danced in the cooling air as day slowly started to turn into night, and the ivory Black stood, not looking back over her shoulder, wondering why she felt an impulse to tell the stranger her title.

Today I'm speaking my mind and if it kills me tonight, I'm ready to die

Selena Black
By Kiki
<style>
.kikifree05-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.kikifree05 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kikifree05 b {color:#877d5c; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.kikifree05 {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8UGH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2935f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:#2d1b0d;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.kikifree05-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.kikifree05-name {text-align:center;font-weight:bold;font-size:36px;margin-bottom:10px;color:#8b7c74;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;}
.kikifree05-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread