Colorless
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.ouijacandle b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffa936; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.ouijacandle p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.ouijacandle {width:400px;border:1px solid #b52713;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /ouija.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#380c09;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#93181c;}
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; Since I'm going to archive after this post I'm going to assume she told him what she wanted done and finish up the thread that way; 513 words

If Ouija had it, seeing as he generally kept extras of everything that he had, then he freely gave it away. After all they were generally things that he could restock himself and so it wasn't really a hassle to give away what he had. But he had learned that in this area others expected things in return for their services. That was something that he just didn't get and understand. It wasn't something that he had picked up to do himself despite what others in the area did. No, he still stuck true to what he had been brought up in the cult doing. He had given away things there and so he did the exact same here. He really didn't see any reason to change the way that he did things at all.

"Ouija." He gave his own name with a smile. It hadn't bothered him to not have an introduction. He had carried on entire conversations before without ever getting a name. But then again this area was vast and he wouldn't be surprised if he never seen her again. He knew his own looks would be unforgettable and it set him apart from others so even if he didn't give his name there was something else for others to remember him by. But yes, this place wasn't like where he had come from. Others weren't close here and the chances of running into the same canine more than once seemed unlikely.

He couldn't say that he had any pinks but he did have a red at least. "I have red. So where do you want it and what do you want done?" The words were spoken as he placed his satchel on the ground and knelt down to open it so that he could pull out the jar of colored liquid. He held it up to show to her before he opened it. He waited for her to tell him what it was that she wanted before he applied the dye to her wishes and specifications. Once he was assured that she was happy with the result he capped off the jar again and placed it back in his satchel. "That should last you a few weeks. I'm living in Anathema should you decide that you ever want a touch up or further lessons." He spoke the word as he slipped his satchel back over his shoulder. "I should be going now since I have a few things I want to do before heading back. It was a pleasure to meet you as well as assist you." The words were given in parting with a slight wave attached before he walked off. After all he had left the pack in order to gather a few supplies for himself. That was something he really should do before he entirely lost the light of the day. He wanted to stock back up on some things that he was running low on since he always liked to have extras right on hand. It was never known when those spares would be needed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread