End of Me.
[html]
+3

She was internally startled by Cotl's sudden outburst — though she was used to his spontaneous exclamations, none had ever been directed at her. She knew what he was talking about, he claimed, she knew and why would she ask him if she was simply going to leave it there later? It only took a few words for the de le Poer princess to realize just what the German spoke of. Since the evening she had requested a mate of him, she had simply forgotten about it; he had rejected her, at least in her crimson literature eyes. She rolled her eyes in their sockets and turned to face the painting of her blue-eyed lover while he continued. All of his questions went unanswered, though the speed at which he spoke them wouldn't have allowed her to answer even if she'd wanted to. It was all nonsense, drug induced nonsense, as far as she was concerned. He hadn't wanted to say yes. He had been too drunk to give an excuse, that's why he asked her to ask again later. What did he think she was? Desperate? Foolish? Stupid? Oh, she might have been those things, but damn if she would let others realize it.

It was the last question from him that brought a response from the Imaginifer — why did she ask if she didn't want him? She turned slowly on her toes, almost appalled at the display of emotion that had flooded forth. A frown set into her features. Why did she ask? "You were the one who rejected me, Cotl, it wasn't the other way around; if you can't think of an excuse to say no, just. Say. No. I'm not a toy, I'm not a child. You can't just pull me around and pretend that I'm wrong when you're the one who wouldn't agree to it." Her fingers clenched against her palms, body leaning back against the still-drying stone-shaded paint on the wall of the den behind her. He looked pathetic as he tried to maintain a sense of...well, him, and she felt no sympathy.

<style>
.zero-talitha p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-talitha b {color:#CE4206; font-family:times,serif; font-size:12px; }
.zero-talitha {font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#854501; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#FEF4AD; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QG0Mg.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #854501; width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread