In Search Of...
[html]
short post is short.

Temo seemed lost in thought. Arye found herself not exactly uncomfortable, but a touch unsure of what to do with herself. She was usually exuberant and confident, but she wished that she could find a way to help Temo Wolfe to be comfortable and happy here in Ichika. However, within a few frames, he seemed to exude some hopefulness, cataloging all of the things that this new land had to offer.

"I'd love to go exploring with you," the cream colored girl chimed in, glad that he was able to find himself on a positive note. "There are quite a few new areas - a forest, some old towns. I think a beach too." She didn't know what Temo was used to or what he might enjoy, but what she liked best about Ichika was that there seemed to be a little bit of everything.

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread