I remember, I remember....
((Sorry about this, but it's how Liam is.... *snugs*))

The sigh came like a clap of thunder out of the blue. Liam jumped, his golden eyes wide. He leapt to his feet, whirling around to see a head pull back. A black furred face. His brunette hackles raised, his lips curling back from his teeth. Two parts fool, one part brave, he charged out of the room. He hated black wolves with a passion. Black wolves were evil. A black wolf had killed his mother and sister. A black wolf had raped his father and put metal studs in his ears to mark him as property. Black wolves were evil.

The butterflies rustled, giving the boy warning not to be a fool, but he ignored them. This was the same black wolf who'd gotten him in trouble when he had been playing with Fia. Jade, her name was, and he'd already decided he hated her.

If she didn't move out of the way, he would charge into her with his head down, butting her in the chest. He might be less than a year old, but he already had his adult size. He was lanky, as he hadn't developed the muscles his size would afford him, but he had inherited his mother's height. Kira had been fairly tall for a wolf.

"Why can't you just leave me alone, Jade?"

Messages In This Thread