I'm Just a Shadow
[html]
ooc: yup, it means that i wrote a 500+ word post. it's the same concept with the +3 and +7 and +10 though those are for 300+,700+, and 1000+. All part of the anathema game Smile +3

The male thanked her for her kindness in letting him stay. She hoped that it was not a mistake of her to trust the wolven male within family territory. It was only because he was friends with the Rakeeb. That's the only reason. She would report to her Angela and tell her tonight that she had let a wolven male on the lands for the night, hopefully she'd be able to at least, she felt sick this afternoon and might have just retired to her den when she got where she needed to go to. He also apologized for gawking at her. She shook her head. "It's okay, really where I come from it's rather normal. Here it seems to not be so normal." she spoke, nodding her head and smiling, also waving her hand in a matter of brushing off the apology. She did not care for it, for it was not necessary in her eyes, it was actually quite the compliment to get gawked at in her eyes. She also assumed by 'hume' the male meant 'human', since it was the only word she could think that sounded close to that. Her smile did not falter as she listened on to what the male had to say to her since she had asked where he had come from.

The woman moved towards the lake's side, and she put her feet in the water and then she sat down there. Listening to the male the whole time, and she patted the ground to invite him over."Ya can continue with your bath sir. I did not mean to interrupt. Maybe I could join you?" the woman asked, thinking that some innocent swimming with a new friend would do her some good, maybe a dip would make her feel less ill. "I don't mind the company of the coyotes, ya' just gotta find the right ones," she spoke to the male, telling him what she thought of the coyotes, and the extent when to many of the breeds of dogs that were out there. She tended to have a temper when it came to smaller dogs though, like that one male that had been on Anathema lands and smelling of another pack and of sex. That man's aura read trouble so she did not like him. She did feel somewhat safer around other wolves, yes, but she did enjoy coyotes and dogs the same as wolves as well. "It's nice to be around wolves sometimes too. I never had a preference between the canids though." the woman spoke, it was true, she truly did try to stay open-minded about things. Though her stars had her stuck in some ways.

"Were you looking for settle in a pack somewhere then, Zalen?" she asked,wondering what exactly he was traveling for.

"speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread